GEL has provided project management, detailed design, contract administration and inspection, and warranty administration on Phases 1 (330 Lots) and Phase 2 (310 Lots) of the Belterra Estates Subdivision. Phase 3 (325 Lots) is currently in the preliminary design stages and will include the developments second stormwater management facility and second sanitary pumping station. External improvements include the complete reconstruction and urbanization of the 10th sideroad and 14th line from two to three lanes for aprox. 3.0km.
We also completed a re-design of the Mowder Boulevard Water Reservoir and Booster Station. GEL is currently carrying out warranty administration services on the Water Reservoir and Booster Station as well as Sanitary Pump Station #1 in Phase 1 of the development.
- Review of background information;
- Preparation of Preliminary and Final Reports;
- Preparation of Preliminary and Detailed Designs including site servicing, grading, roads, stormwater management, traffic management, erosion sediment control, and discrete facilities;
- Preparation of Tender Specifications and Documents, Administration of the Tendering Process;
- Contract Administration and Inspection of all works taking place on-site across all Phases of the Development;
- Warranty Administration including addressing issues as raised by the Municipality and coordinating reductions in securities.