GEL provided architectural, structural, and civil design engineering services for a 218m² steel framed industrial addition. Drawings prepared...Read more
When our completed construction documents are issued, our projects are fully integrated and realized as a complete digital model. This digital modeling process allows us expanded visualization and investigation into how the various aspects of the building systems are interacting with each other and, as a result, we can often identify and correct problem areas well before expensive construction changes arise. Our skilled design team enjoys providing each of our clients with a high level of personal input on every individual project.
The staff at Gerrits Engineering Limited are proficient with designs in structural steel, concrete, masonry, timber, aluminum and structural glass and glazing. Our drawings are now almost exclusively produced using Revit, a 3-dimensional parametric drafting program that is fully compatible with Autocad.
- Structural engineering design for buildings, in steel, timber, masonry & concrete
- Structural engineering for glass systems, including:
- aluminum framed window glazing systems
- single, double, triple & four-sided glass panels
- glass railing systems with glass in-fill panels
- Engineering reports
- Building conceptual designs including:
- site layout
- space planning
- 3D rendering
- Building code reviews